Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making a booking from our site. You should understand that by making a booking, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to make a booking.
All gift vouchers unless otherwise specified on the voucher itself are only valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
To make a booking through this site you agree to the following conditions:
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are resident in the UK
- You are accessing the site from the UK
If we discover that you do not meet these requirements we will not accept your booking.
General Terms and Conditions
- The participant is aged 14 years or older for the session booked. The minimum height for any of the driving sessions is 1.42m and the participant must have eyesight that conforms to the minimum standard required by law to be able to drive (i.e. can read a number plate from a distance of 20 metres). We do have some instructors who are able to take participants under the age of 14, but places are very limited. Please call us to make arrangements. We reserve the right to refuse participation in any of our sessions if we feel that the participant does not meet our minimum age or height requirements, or does not have the required eyesight to drive a car. This is due to our insurance cover. You will not receive a refund if we do refuse participation unless you can prove that the participant meets the minimum age requirements for the particular session that they are booked onto. We reserve the right to cancel sessions at short notice due to illness or venue availability. If we are unable to offer an alternative date, we will issue a refund.
- Swindon Young Drivers reserve the right to make changes to a booking where the need arises. This includes start time, duration and instructor. Swindon Young Drivers will make every effort to notify participants as soon as the change is made.
- If you stay on site to spectate you will only stand where you have been instructed to do so by a representative of Swindon Young Drivers.
- You understand that smoking is NOT allowed on any of our sites.
- You understand that if you arrive late for the lesson it will still finish at the time stated in the Booking Confirmation and will not be entitled to a refund for any time lost.
- You understand that Swindon Young Drivers will take all reasonable measures to ensure safety (including imposing speed limits, use of dual controls, etc) but there will always be inherent risks associated with moving vehicles. In particular, you understand that if you choose to spectate at the circuit then you do so at my own risk.
- Swindon Young Drivers may take photos from time to time, for promotional purposes. Please advise us if you do not want your child’s photo to be used in any promotional material or on social websites. No names will be published.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure the safety of your child at the site. Your child is required to comply with all instructions whilst at the site.
- You have read and understood the following cancellation terms.
- Cancellation by customer:
You may cancel the booking within 48 hours (this does not apply if within less than 48 hours of event) of receiving the confirmation and receive a full refund.
- Cancellation by organisers:
The organisers will make every effort to provide the session as scheduled. Should it be necessary to cancel the session, for any reason, then the organisers will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative date or location for the session. If the alternative(s) offered are not suitable for you then you will be entitled to a full refund for the cancelled session.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the price paid for the booking and we shall not be liable for any consequential costs you may incur such as travel or hotel expenses.
Child Protection Policy
You can download our child protection policy here.